1. GSM 900MHZ Signal Booster
2. External LPDA antenna
3. 5m and 10m low loss coaxial cable
4. Indoor ceiling antenna
5. AC/DC main power supply
6. User Manual and parts
Gain ( dB) Uplink Gp=65, Downlink Gp=70
Pass band ripple =5dB
Guard band rejection (BW-60dB)=42MHz, (BW-70dB)=45MHz
I/O impedance 50O/N connector
I/O return loss =-8dB
Export power (Po) =20dBm
Intermodulation Attenuation: =-40dBc (Po=13dBm)
Transmission Delay =0.5µs
Ambient temperature -10~50
Power supply AC110~220V + - 10%
Power Use < 5 Watts
Connector Mode N/K for both in-out antenna socket
Diamension 235 x 178 x 25 mm
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Manufacturer Warranty
1. Install outdoor antenna at the place where has good signal, as high as possible. Fix it very well.
2. Connect outdoor antenna to "BTS" Port on the Booster through cable.
3. Connect indoor antenna(s) to "User" or "Mobile" Port on the Booster directly or through cable.also.
4. Plug Power Adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.